Toronto, Canada (November 23, 2021)
Datatel Inc., a leader in IVR Payments and Payment Technology solutions for over 20 years today announced Datatel’s EFT Payment Suite that empowers Canadian business owners with the tools to fully adopt and manage next-generation data-driven EFT payment solutions.
By partnering with VoPay, a leader in Open Banking powered technology, Datatel can now provide businesses in Canada with a suite of payment services. This allows companies to easily debit or credit bank account payments directly from one payment platform, providing their customers with a seamless payment experience.
The Datatel EFT Payments Suite offers businesses full control over their EFT payments. They can choose from a hosted WebPay solution to accept customer payments directly from their business website, use the payment Dashboard to collect and send payments or integrate a single open API into their own platforms for a fully customized EFT payment workflow.
The Datatel EFT Payment Suite is ideal for businesses to:
- Collect or make one-time payments quickly
- Set up collecting and making recurring payments
- Fully automate sending and receiving bulk payments
- Go paperless and eliminate lost, stolen or forged cheques
- Receive real-time acknowledgment and daily status reports of all EFT transactions.
- Increase payment security with digital tokenization and bank-level security
Datatel’s integration with VoPay’s account-to-account [A2A] platform delivers a complete suite of C2B and B2B EFT acceptance, bank-debit and payout solutions to businesses, healthcare providers, and government institutions. This integration will enable companies to accelerate bill-to-payment time and provide a simplified payment experience for their customers.
Options for businesses include:
- EFT WebPay: Businesses can instantly accept customer-initiated direct debit bank account payments right on their own website 24/7
- EFT Dashboard: The EFT dashboard gives business the power to instantly set up one-time payments, recurring payments or fully automated bulk payments directly from any customer’s bank account or to any vendor.
- EFT API: The EFT developer-friendly API puts your business platforms in control of paying your vendors and collecting from clients.
Datatel’s EFT Payments Suite will make it as easy as possible for businesses to implement EFT as a payment acceptance method directly from their website with as little work as possible says Barnard Crespi, co-founder, and Co-CEO at Datatel.
Through our partnership with VoPay, we can provide merchants a simplified payment experience and remove the complexities that businesses currently experience with their payment process.
Twenty-four years ago, we launched Datatel with the vision to deliver innovative payment software and secure IVR communication solutions to help our clients become more agile, profitable, secure, and successful.
Datatel’s IVR Payments, Payment Technology, and transaction automation solutions are employed globally by thousands of businesses, healthcare providers, academic institutions, government, software companies, and service providers.
Our success comes from investing in our people, our customers, our partners, and our technology. With a focus on innovation, we have arrived at a service delivery model that guarantees our customers’ satisfaction.
VoPay is a data-driven payment transformation company. We build innovative products that reduce friction in B2B payments and enable near real-time processing for digital platforms that require payments capabilities.
VoPay’s Payment-as-a-Service platform is revolutionizing the future of payments by creating robust payment, collection and verification solutions specifically designed for each industry. By integrating a single API, businesses can instantly connect to all major payment rails securely and leverage data-rich information for better decision-making.