Text. Call. Pay. It’s that easy.
TXT 2 PAY for Home Maintenance Service Companies allows your customers to initiate a secure payment for services by sending a text message.
If you provide maintenance services in the homes of customers such as plumbing, installations, appliance repair and other home maintenance services, you can securely accept payments from customers on the spot using TXT-2-Pay.
Customers initiate a payment for an invoice at the time the services are delivered, via a text and pay over the telephone in a secure environment. Your customers will receive a payment receipt instantaneously. Implementation is quick and simple with templates designed specifically for home maintenance service companies – and there are no lengthy application processes as you can use your existing merchant account. You will receive your own toll-free number which is branded to your company, offering your customers a seamless experience.
The process is simple:
- As soon as you complete the delivery of your service, your customer texts your invoice # to the number you provide. You will receive your own branded payment line.
- Your customer receives a text response with a telephone number and a unique payment code associated to their account.
- They call the number provided in the text message, input the payment code and follow the prompts to enter their payment amount and credit card information.
- After the call is complete, an invoice payment receipt is sent to their mobile phone via a text message.
- You receive confirmation of each payment including transaction information.
- No hardware or software to install.
- Accelerate the payment collection process before technicians leave the site
- Eliminate the risks and costs of delayed payment collections
- Instant, hassle-free way for you to collect payments for services delivered
- Easily track each payment
- Works from any mobile phone
- Custom voice prompts
- PCI compliant
- SMS Payment receipt sent to your customer’s mobile phone
- Low cost and easy to implement
Contact us regarding your specific requirements for Enterprise and Custom Solutions.